Hydronic Alternatives’ flagship product, the RadiantPanel, looks just like baseboard molding but is actually a low temperature radiant heating system! The RadiantPanel system is an excellent alternative to conventional radiators and baseboard units. It provides a comfortable, yet invisible heating solution for just about any room.
RadiantPanel comes complete with 3/8" I.D. compression fittings suitable for PE-RT, reflecting foil, and mounting brackets. Trim and installation accessories are also available.
- Material: Copper lined aluminum
- Wall thickness: .10" (2.54 mm)
- Fittings: Brass
- Recommended Max. Operating Temp.: 180°F (82°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 psi
- Weight per Foot: 1.34 lb. (.61 kg)
- Height: 5.141" (130.6 mm)
- Depth, front to back: .925" (23.5 mm)
- Distance between S & R (ctr. to ctr.): 3.06" (78 mm)
- Water Content per Foot: .018 gal. (.068 liters)
- Internal tube diameter: .425" (10.8 mm)